A play-based approach to Articulation Speech TherapyJoin the 500+ kiddo’s who have experienced an 82% improvement in their speech sounds and overall ability to be understood by others.
What is Articulation Speech Therapy?
As you may have noticed, some sounds come sooner – and more easily – than others. Vowels as well as P’s, B’s and M’s tend to develop early on, while R’s come later, and sometimes with more difficulty.
- Substitutes one sound for another (ie: tat for cat)
- Leaves sounds out of words (ie: nana for banana)
- Drops off endings of words (ie: do for dog)
- You and others have difficulty understanding your child
- Coaching them to to use the correct placement of speech muscles (tongue, lips, jaw, etc.) needed to make the correct sounds
- Helping them to discriminate between different sounds
- Supporting them to make target sounds in the beginning, middle and/or at the end of words, across various levels (words, phrases, sentences, and conversations)
Our treatment is designed to not only treat your little one but to also support your whole family. If you’re the type of parent that wants to be involved in creating movement opportunities at home, we aim to support you in your efforts by giving you the skills and resources that you need.